Wychwood Consulting Limited is led by Andrew Henderson.
Andrew is a creative and influential leader with a wealth of experience in devising and delivering business aligned sales strategies across a diverse range of industries and markets. A motivational team builder and an excellent communicator with a proven track record of enthusing and energising teams to deliver solutions to meet corporate business needs.
Andrew has broad industry and Government exposure covering Energy, the Home Office, Telecommunications, Payment and Identity Management sectors. Has previously worked for leading global technology companies and actively lead IT Industry initiatives through Intellect.
- Strategic understanding of the UK Government
- Strategic understanding of the Cyber Security and Tidal Energy sectors
- First-rate understanding of Identity Management, Smart cards and security documents, Payment systems, GSM Telecommunications, IT and Cyber security
- Political understanding of the UK
- Excellent Business Development and Account Management skills
- Sales and marketing strategic planning and execution, especially for technology businesses
- Business analysis.
Let our experts assist you with strategic guidance, management and support that allows you to concentrate on your core area of business. Wychwood Consulting Limited provides cost-efficient solutions that simply make good sense.
All-Party Parliamentary Groups
Wychwood Consulting provides the Secretariat for:
APPG on Cyber Security - sponsored by the Information Security Group, Royal Holloway (https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/isg/home.aspx)
APPG on Digital ID - sponsored by Yoti (https://www.yoti.com/)
APPG serves as ways for Parliamentarians to find out more about a given topic area.